Is the service covered by insurance?
Covered 100% by most local insurance, including HMSA/Blue Cross, UHA, HMA and HMAA. No insurance? No problem. DOCNOW accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover -- and at introductory price of only $49.
What is Docnow?
DOCNOW was founded in 2016 by Dr. Jim Barahal and Dr. Norman Estin to give Hawaii residents convenient access to the best medical care at their Virtual Healthcare Clinics.
WHat to expect using docnow at TIMES supermarkets?
- Stop by TIMES Kailua or TIMES Royal Kunia, our DocNow Virtual Healthcare Centers are located near our pharmacy counters.
- Use the DOCNOW monitor to sign-up.*
- Choose one of our doctors that works best for you.
- Start your video visit.
- Prescription will be sent to TIMES Pharmacy** (which is where you are at! What a time saver.)
*Required a credit card to sign-up.
**Prescription will be sent to any pharmacy of your choice.
Who are our ONLINE doctors?
Our physicians are all Hawaii licensed and located.
WHat we treat?
DOCNOW take care of minor and urgent (not-life-threatening) problems for children, adults and seniors.
Some of the conditions we treat:
- Prescription Refills for most medications
- Travel Medicines
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Sore Throat
- Pink Eye
- Sinus Infection
- Chest Infection
- The Common Cold
- Stomach Flu
- Ear Infections
- Allergic Reactions
- Stings (insect & marine)
- Minor Coral Cuts and Lacerations